Spellfire unveils rare NFT cards available for sale on the OpeanSea platform. The NFT cards have a unique mix of capabilities.
Spellfire Launches A Unique NFTs Card
Spellfire, an NFT-based trading card game, continues to serve up new delights and unique experiences to its customers.
The team unveiled the Spellfire unique NFT cards in an effort to show Spellfire games in a new light, one that is distinct from what is already available on the market.
The team announced today that the first limited edition of Spellfire NFT cards is now available in the OpenSea marketplace.
It’s worth noting that this announcement came just after Spellfire closed a $360,000 seed financing round.
What Is Spellfire Offers?
Spellfire is a play-to-earn trading card powered by Ethereum that allows users to immerse themselves in a world of spells and magic.
MAGIC is the native token of Spellfire, which players may use to conduct economic transactions on the platforms.
NFT cards are available in both physical and digital formats. They’re all-inclusive, which means you’re investing and earning at the same time (play-to-earn).
Users can claim their purchased NFTs and receive actual cards to their home/tournament play once the cards are ready.
Users do not have to pay an additional cost because they can play online and offline with the same card.
Spellfire’s play-to-earn system allows players to earn NFTs both through playing the game and by receiving 40,000,000 MAGIC tokens as in-game rewards.
Furthermore, paying for any NFT produces revenue for the buyer automatically. Furthermore, you will receive 90% of the proceeds from the sale of your card copies, which will be provided as playing cards.
Reasons Why Spellfire is The Best Option
Here are some of the reasons why Spellfire is the best option.
- Within a few hours, Spellfire had attracted prominent investors.
- The physical game is 70% complete.
- Over 20 people worked for nearly four years to construct the new Spellfire environment.
- At OpenSea, over 100 newly produced cards have already sold.
- On Unity, the digital game is rapidly expanding.
- The app’s augmented reality cards indicate their movements.
- Every day, new characters, worlds, and event cards are added to the game.
- The Telegram and Discord groups are a hive of activity.
- Local communities’ multilingual strategies are gradually taking shape.
To be a part of a movement to bring Spellfire games to the hearts of card collectors, click here to join the rare Spellfire NFTs sale.