No crypto days are boring. Now, a new ATH has been scaled up to $0.3 with the popular Meme Coin DOGE.
Dogecoin was the eighth largest crypto by market cap and overcame giants such as Motorola and Delta Airlines with its sparkling surge.
- Dogecoin has always been able to capture the attention of people, and it’s no exception last week or so.
- On April 10, DOGE traded in $0.06, but it exploded in value in the next six days and no other words to explain this better.
- More precisely, in this timeframe, the DOGE price rose 400 percent and today saw a new all-time high of 0.3$.
- The asset is the 8th largest cryptocurrency and entered the top ten coins by market capital and continued to the north.
- Dogecoin also overcame renowned companies with decades of history. DOGE is currently the 400th largest market-place asset, according to AssetDash, placing it on the front lines for names like Motorola Solutions, Komatsu, and Delta Airlines.
- Dogecoin has an impressive adoption by celebrities as previously reported. In more recent times DOGE paid for goods and tickets and promised not to sell a single coin, Dallas Mavericks’ billionaire investor and owner Mark Cuban allowed DOGE’s payment for his team.
- When it comes to celebrity support, maybe no one is the Shiba Inu-inspired meme-more coin’s vocal supporter than Elon Musk. Besides posting frequently about the token, including yesterday’s picture of “DOGE barking at the moon,” Musk has also bought a few months for his son.
- When Musk still has his kid’s coins, it would be a considerable profit for the so-called todler hodler. When Musk issued this statement, DOGE traded $0.07 and the current $0.24 price is a ROI of 250% in two months.